Saturday, August 10, 2013

Cheaper By the Dozen – Starring Myrna Loy
Image result for cheaper by the dozen 1950 images 

My dad was the 12th of 13 children in his family.  
My mom was the 6th of 7 children in her family.  
I grew up with incredibly fun family reunions.  
And I also grew up wanting to have 13 children like my Grandma Hilda Kunz.  
These films reminds me of that dream.  love this film on so many levels.  
I love how intimately involved the dad is in wanting the best for his family and 
spending time and thought and effort to make sure they are the best they can be.  
I love what a strong woman, what and "I can do anything" attitude the mom has.  
I love the love this family shows one to another.
I love the wonderfully different and yet important personalities that we get to 
experience.
I love happy, successful family movies and this is definitely one of them.
              
If you love Cheaper by the Dozen you will want to see the sequel 

Bells on Their Toes
Belles on Their Toes - Film Poster.jpg

Here are the original trailers for

No comments:

Post a Comment