Friday, August 9, 2013

Sherwood Pictures


Sherwood Pictures

 I love good Christian movies.  I was first introduced to Sherwood Pictures by one of my friends when she lent me her movie Fireproof and told me that she loved it.  I started watching the movie and I hated it.   I don’t want to tell you why I hated it.  But if you are like most women if you start watching Fireproof you will come to a point where you hate the movie because you are so disappointed in one of the characters.  May I tell you that if you keep watching I think your feelings will change.  This is not a bent movie.  It is one of my favorite movies on being a good man, on being a good husband.  I love what the movie has to say about the power or change.  If your marriage is in trouble, or even if it isn’t, I can’t recommend this movie high enough.

Fireproof
Image result for images fireproof
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84q0SXW781c


Courageous
I love what it says about God in our lives.  I love what it says about the importance of fathers.
Image result for images courageous
I

Facing the Giants.  
 I love how one man trying to live his life to please God and to praise God 
can make an impact on untold others
Image result for images facing the giants


Flywheel
This movie is about a man who was pretty unethical and how he makes amends
Image result for images flywheel film

No comments:

Post a Comment